Audio dockTips

1. Nutz

Nutz Well-Known Member

Any idea when audio dock will appear - supposed to be summer 2012?
    Will the dock address the lack of a SD card slot? A lot of users are VERY pi**ed off with Asus for screwing up on this.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Questhate

Questhate Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the dock as well.

@OP -- Just curious, how will a dock address the lack of an SD card on the tablet? I'm assuming you're hoping that it will have an SD card slot in the dock itself, but how does that "fix" the tablet when you un-dock it? With this line of reasoning, why not just buy a speaker/boombox with an SD card slot and cut out the tablet part completely?
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

I know the Galaxy Nexus is still struggling to get more (and reasonably priced) pogo docks that use the 3 pins, but I haven't seen anything announced yet for the N7. Has anyone else found one? I've love to have a small desktop on or especially something with a built in keyboard.
  4. Nutz

Nutz Well-Known Member

Somewhere on the bush telegraph I read that Asus had teamed with B&O to make a dock that also included a SD slot - here's hoping!
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I merged a couple of dock threads.:)
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  6. stridermt2k

stridermt2k Well-Known Member

I recently picked up a pretty good Bluetooth speaker system, so it's hard to want something like this, but I'm still fascinated to see what comes out for the little tablet that could. :)
  7. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

B&O? As in bang and olufsen? Sweet! I would hope that the dock won't cost more than the tablet . I think I'm happy with my Jawbone Jambox for now though.
  8. Nutz

Nutz Well-Known Member

Yes, the one and only!
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Thanks, didn't see it quickly.
    Now where are the docks?! :D
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

No big deal, the original thread was only a day old and all the way on page 3.