Audio IssuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. onyx

onyx Member This Topic's Starter

I suspect this an issue with my phone, a Google Ion unlocked and upgraded to SDK 1.6, but let me detail. I have an engineering service request into T-Mobile for audio disconnect issues. My phone will momentarily (sometimes for as long as 10 seconds) lose audio, sometimes one-way, sometimes both-ways. I live in the middle of San Francisco, and have had no problems with other phones on T-Mobile at this same location.

On this phone I can initiate a 3-way, where my two added callers can hear and talk to each other, but I cannot hear them, and sometimes they cannot hear me.

I have reset the phone, cleared all applications, turned off wifi, sync, bluetooth, gps, and tried a new SIM to no avail. Note, I do not have a data connection with T-Mobile and only use WiFi.

I am tempted to make a service request call to HTC or Google, but don't know what the warranty status is with this developer phone handed out at the Google Android conference. I have searched everywhere, and cannot find anyone reporting the same issue.

Ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement