Audio Manager Pro

Last Updated: 2013-05-27 05:11:24
  1. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

Anyone use this app? Just purchased it for the audio profiles but can't figure out how to create new ones. I can only edit the default profiles. Please help if you know anything! Thanks!

Figured this out finally. It was nice knowing you Droid 2 guys!

Advertisement

2. I haven't used the app, but I was looking at reviews of it and didn't like the reviews. It sounds similar to Llama profiler and I hated it. Had way to many malfunctions with that app.

I have been looking at Smart Volume Control+. They have a lot of good reviews. So, I think I might be purchasing that app for only $3.99.

Anyone else tried SVC+?
  3. TJ225

TJ225 Member

You should purchase the Smart Volume Control+ app. Love it! Makes changing your ringtones easy. There is a reason why this app has some more good reviews. Because it actually functions unlike it's counterparts like Llama and Audio Manager- they suck.
  4. Does Smart Volume Control+ work with any android phone?

I had Tasker before and it wouldn't function properly with my phone. I want an audio manager, but at the same time don't want to pay money if the app doesn't work with my phone.
  5. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

6. I haven't used it yet, but I've been researching it and SVC+ does work with android phones and tablets.
  7. Yes, SVC+ it works with all android phones.
  8. I love Smart Volume Control too! Good audio profile app.