Audio stoppingSupport

Last Updated: 2011-12-14 02:08:51
  1. zachjen

zachjen Well-Known Member

When I play music with the music app, Pandora or listen to a podcast with Listen the audio will pause and disappear from the notification bar after 5-20 minutes. I then have to go back into the app and push play and then it will happen again and on and on. Never had this happen to me with my other Droids. Can't figure out any rhyme or reason to what triggers it. Anyone else experience this?

Advertisement
  2. Shurple

Shurple Well-Known Member

me too! Same exact problem. It's very annoying.
  3. Schreiber

Schreiber Well-Known Member

... Same problem here.
  4. JoeDirte29

JoeDirte29 New Member

Check to see if those apps are in your auto-end list in your task manager app.
  5. Schreiber

Schreiber Well-Known Member

It's not that, no auto ends selected for me. It's like it's too much for the phone to handle. It'll cut in and out, like it's trying to buffer (even when it's something on my SD card) then drop it completely.
  6. CyberWinter

CyberWinter Well-Known Member

There was a time when my mp3's and Listen would stop, but it hasn't happened to me in a while now. I needed to reboot to stop it from stopping every 1 min.

Now, it cut out a couple times recently but only cause the headphone jack is loose. My original Droid used to cut out too cause of the worn out headphone jack. I really hope this jack doesn't give out on me again!
  7. Shurple

Shurple Well-Known Member

i dont use task managers! bad bad bad!