• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Audio/Volume amplifier

Sylerxen

May 2, 2012
Greetings all.
I've had this issue urk me for quite sometime. It's the audio/Volume controls.
For the galaxy s2, they suck. Badly. I'm rooted right now and the only thing that helped the
Volume was the New Senzation ROM. Something about it boosted the volume to great lengths but I love the AOCP ROMs. They are my favorite so I run them and the volume is trash. Does anyone. And I mean anyone have any idea about any apps, and mods or whatever that would offer me the best music experience? Don't be shy... Help a sista out.

What I'm running : AOCP D710.
Current music player : power amp. With equalizer

What I've used so far too help the issue :

Mp3 amplifier - I don't recommend. Adds 2 of the same song and even on the lowest level the songs still sounds distorted.
Volume + free and paid versions - just doesn't work.
Music volume EQ.
Lastly Voodoo. -

Aosp ROMs have a low volume issue and volume plus does work. Upon launching it it tells u how to make it work with play power amp. U have to turn off direct volume control in the settings. U have to disable the equalizer In the music apps for it to work

I exaggerated a bit. It works but not that great. Gingerbread only, they said.
It pumps it up just a titsy bit. Not enough to me. Till someone had
Any other ideas, I'll just go back to the Senzation ROM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones