Audio went crazySupport

Last Updated:

1. bisanu

bisanu Guest This Topic's Starter

Hi fellas. i have a weird f****** problem. after i followed drakaz instruction on how to change audio setting in 1.6.3.1 galax0 my phone got "ill". when someone is calling me the sound of ringtone comes out of the wrong speaker, and it's much quieter. it's the speaker for listening when you talk to someone. and my incall voice is sooooo quiet i can barelly hear someone on the other end.
    someone knows the solution to this problem? please share :/

Advertisement
  2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

you were changing the wrong values
    you could try pressing the option to rebuild all
    or reflash the baseband of the phone which will reset the service mode back to default
    eitherway you should have just flashed 1.6.3.2 instead as its got all the updates done for you

all drkaz has done is shown you how to push back the default system app that he deleted for more memory and what values are safe to change.
    drakaz has not modified anything there

3. bisanu

is there a way to easier update to 1.6.3.2 from 3.1 or i need to repeat the whole process again?

4. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

just rename the new file to update.zip and push it to the device
    do a nandroid backup
    apply update.zip
    restore gapps
    done

i take it the rebuild all command didnt work

5. bisanu

ok thanks for the advice, i updated to 3.2 but now i get another problem. ringing is all good and works normally but now there's a problem with in call volume. i cannot hear person from the other end, and than i power off the phone and it all work normally. is it a common problem?