• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Audio while in a call - Galaxo

weasel

Android Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2010
Renfrew, ON
Admittedly I don't use my phone as a phone a whole lot. I didn't notice this before, but today while actually using this thing as a phone, the sound of the person at the other end would completely cut off if I said anything. It was exactly like using a speakerphone or a walkie talkie. Is this a bug with Galaxo or has my Galaxy always done this and I have failed to notice ? Anything I can tweak to sort this out ?

I use my phone plenty and I don't experience what you describe here. Are you sure you experience this problem on every call or was it just a one-time bad connection?
If you do experience this problem in every call you make, I suggest you make a Nandroid backup, re-flash everything on your phone, restore Nandroid backup and see what happens (that's what I would do).

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones