• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Augen Gentouch78 sap....

skeltonh

Lurker
Dec 27, 2010
The *lucky* recipient of a Augen Gentouch78 and trying to get it up to speed. Done lots of major hacks and reloaded ROM for Android 2.1 but still it needs a few things - Like Flash, and possibly an upgrade to 2.2 (like that will happen)

Still...it works for me and gets what I need done. Hopefully I can find some answers here.

If anyone has a good ROM load for 2.2 for the Augen, or a way to get flash to work, let me know. Also something to speed up the keyboard entry would be nice too.

The *lucky* recipient of a Augen Gentouch78 and trying to get it up to speed. Done lots of major hacks and reloaded ROM for Android 2.1 but still it needs a few things - Like Flash, and possibly an upgrade to 2.2 (like that will happen)

Still...it works for me and gets what I need done. Hopefully I can find some answers here.

If anyone has a good ROM load for 2.2 for the Augen, or a way to get flash to work, let me know. Also something to speed up the keyboard entry would be nice too.

I too was the "lucky" recipient of one of these. I was not impressed. Was slow, and nothing that I downloaded from the app store seemed to work. I flashed mine, with what I thought was an upgrade to find out later, I had the latest update. Anyway, it is pretty much bricked. Takes forever to load, and when it does finally load, there is no Wifi connection, (unable to connect), and it won't read my sd card. Bummer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones