auido issue (plays beginnings of songs only)Support

1. Rezin

Rezin Active Member

So I have have my Optimus V since yesterday. I tossed on a couple songs on the stock card, and they played ok on the device's speaker. Tonight I paired it to my Sony XPLOD. I paired up, and found bluetooth headphones. Started music player, and it just played the beginnings of a few songs then locked up. Now it locks up the music player each time. I have rebooted a few times.

It even locks up now trying to play thru the internal speaker.

any tips?

Advertisement
  2. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

Not sure...I'm just trying my BT stereo headphones...LG LBS-250, and they are working fine. Even the track advance back and forth of the standard Music app is working for me off the headset control. The volume control on the phone is also working for the headphones.

The only glitch I've found so far is that when I had Real Player on, hitting the track advance started the Music app on top of Real, rather than doing the track advance within Real.

Will be interesting to try other Music playback apps, especially with EQ controls, to see if they work the same as Music, or not.
  3. Rezin

Rezin Active Member

Problem solved. It was some sort of conflict with the last.fm app. Just a lucky guess, after seeing it try to "scrobble" my plays to last.fm.

I removed app, and it works just fine now.
  4. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

Interesting note...indeed...and weird. But if it was scrobbling...yep...possible. I can report having a lot of success with Pandora...been using it driving in the car with almost no buffering issues driving around Toledo, which has surprised me.
  5. kimtyson

kimtyson Well-Known Member

Try a reboot. I've read that some audio issues are fixed by a single reboot. yYu shouldn't need to continually reboot, though.