• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Authorize HTC Sense

Hi guys sorry this is my first post but i got the new update come through on my sensation xe and since this my phone says "Authorize HTC Sense to access your Facebook" in the notification bar when i tap this it loads for a second then says please wait and just goes back to the homescreen. My friend strem is not working i've tried removing facbook and reinstalling and even tried a factory data reset and im all out of ideas now so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I can't get the notification to disappear and i quite like having friend stream on my main page too.[/QUOTE This is what they HTC Send to me; Sorry to hear that, Abdullahi! If you haven't yet, please make sure the Facebook app is up to date; just open Play Store and tap Menu > My Apps > Facebook > Update > Download & Install. Once it's up to date, remove both the Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense accounts under Settings > Accounts & Sync. Once they have been removed, tap Add Account > Facebook, and follow the on-screen prompts; do the same for Facebook for HTC Sense.Please let us know if that helps!
Like · Reply · Friday at 11:35pm
1 reply
Abdullahi Mustapha
Fantastic its working as I follow the iNstructions promptly now its I have started.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones