1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Auto-Answer on Hands-Free connection?

1. Zoandroid

Zoandroid Well-Known Member

Is there a way (or an app) to have my Droid X (rooted - CM7 on Gingerbread .650) auto-answer when I have my hands-free headset plugged into the headphone jack?

Advertisement
  2. Zoandroid

Zoandroid Well-Known Member

So I found Lazy Car on the Market, and it looks like it is going to work for me. In the user comments I found this:

"Great program since the Gingerbread update stopped the auto answer on the Droid X."

And people wonder why we want to root our phones. :cool: I'll never understand why the "new release" of something supposedly better has to REMOVE (or outright BREAK) previously enjoyed features of earlier releases. Yet product developers and some software vendors keep doing it every day.