• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Auto backup album

SixHouse

Dec 22, 2011
Just switched from my Galaxy Nexus to an S4 (Verizon). The gallery app shows my old "auto backup" album, but when I take a new picture it doesn't display in that album. However it *IS* in the auto backup album when I look online. What's going on here? Is it possible that the S4 doesn't show you the auto backup album and the only reason I see mine is because I already had one? That would make sense because it was actually annoying to have the auto backup album AND the "Camera" album right next to each other with the same exact pictures in it. If I'm right I'll just download all the pictures in the online auto backup album then delete the album and hopefully the phone will create a new one.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones