1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Auto brightness fail?

1. StinkyMojo

StinkyMojo New Member

Since the ICS update, it seems as if the the auto brightness function is faulty. Has this happened to anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. fatdaddysnacks

fatdaddysnacks Well-Known Member

I alway turn auto brightness off and use the brightness button in the scroll down notification bar to adjust as needed

But in certain applications like the browser it has been a little off at times
  3. StinkyMojo

StinkyMojo New Member

Thanks for the reply. I reset my phone and now it seems to be working somewhat decently
  4. un1ocked

un1ocked Well-Known Member

it's random, mine also didn't work... i'm sure that this is bug
  5. wishfull1

wishfull1 Member

Auto brightness is crap on ICS. I am ready to go back to Gingerbread. I can't name anything I *really* like with ICS. I was all geared up about this Lucid and all the talk about ICS. Kinda disappointed.