auto killer

Last Updated:

1. deathclutch

deathclutch Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Alright so im flashed with bh_man's hybrid.. now i was under the impression that root was basically built in with that..so please correct me if im wrong and ill know what the problem is... with that said...

I downloaded autokiller.. tried running it.. and when i try to set the numbers (whatever was already set there) it brings up a black screen and across the top it says SU request... and it stays like that until i back out and close it down.. then autokiller force closes... any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. dan0zone

dan0zone Well-Known Member

Really ,,, thats all
    It don't say *Allow* *Always Allow * *never Allow *
    This is why I ALWAYS ask people to do some research , before they get into ANYTHING the deals WITH root ....
    That screen you got is the su request ,,,, its LIKE a firewall for android .... and if you dont make a choice ,the app thats requesting ROOT ACCESS will force close ....

3. kaboomx

kaboomx Well-Known Member

How does one reply to it?

Please don't scold me^^
    I really had no intention of using this program, but since its open to ask, is it a complicated step?

4. dan0zone

All you have to do is select always allow , for this app.

5. deathclutch

dude chill out... dont get so uppidity i told you exactly what it saw!

SU REQUEST

THATS IT no allow, always allow, or never allow... so you sir need to chill out.. and read my OP again and see that i told you exactly what i saw
    dont tell me about research when clearly something is not right with the program.

HAD i had the options listed above.. then obviously i could figure it out... and i wouldnt be asking here

6. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Sometimes the SU app hang's.. No Big though, just Kill it with say? taskiller if installed, if not just hit the back button & re-open the program that requested Root.

If it still hang's, power off, then power on.
    Most time it Hang's due to over clicker's, there is a better SU app & I'm currently looking for it.

7. dan0zone

If you have one of cyanogen's 1.5 roms you could extract the Su app from it , I have some still on my computer . I will look for them n send to you later ..
    Let me know ....

8. deathclutch

thanks, ive let it sit there for 10 mins without anything happening