• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root auto startup apps

so after rooting and removing the system bloatware i thought that i would be done dealing with apps starting up in the background as they please. NOPE. i was wrong... i have advanced task killer and it autokills the apps every half hour but i dont want them to startup at all unless i am using them. for example i havent ran medscape or mp3 music download since my last reboot and ive killed them already but they still insist on starting back up... what can i do?

so after rooting and removing the system bloatware i thought that i would be done dealing with apps starting up in the background as they please. NOPE. i was wrong... i have advanced task killer and it autokills the apps every half hour but i dont want them to startup at all unless i am using them. for example i havent ran medscape or mp3 music download since my last reboot and ive killed them already but they still insist on starting back up... what can i do?
Get android assistant from market and select the apps you want to kill at startup. It will kill them if you don`t want them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones