• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Auto-sync turns off

yes that used to happen to me all the time. it has to do with power saving mode. in your settings, you probably have "turn off auto-sync" selected. when your phone goes into power saving mode, it turns off auto-sync, but does NOT turn it back on when you have full battery (this is stupid...it should restore your original settings...). uncheck this option and you should be fine

Reactions: nexxman
Upvote 0
yes that used to happen to me all the time. it has to do with power saving mode. in your settings, you probably have "turn off auto-sync" selected. when your phone goes into power saving mode, it turns off auto-sync, but does NOT turn it back on when you have full battery (this is stupid...it should restore your original settings...). uncheck this option and you should be fine

thanks! That was the fix for me. I had it turning off in tasker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones