Auto-sync turns offSupport

1. chipper10hr

chipper10hr New Member

My GSII seems to turn off Auto Sync randomly. This means my gmail doesn't sync until I do it manually. It's really annoying. Anyone else have this happen?

Advertisement
    :
  2. LastUnicorn

LastUnicorn New Member

yes that used to happen to me all the time. it has to do with power saving mode. in your settings, you probably have "turn off auto-sync" selected. when your phone goes into power saving mode, it turns off auto-sync, but does NOT turn it back on when you have full battery (this is stupid...it should restore your original settings...). uncheck this option and you should be fine
    nexxman likes this.
  3. nexxman

nexxman Member

thanks! That was the fix for me. I had it turning off in tasker.
  4. ferdossi

ferdossi Active Member

I have the same issue but I don't use power saving mode, the 2 checkboxes are unchecked so I assume that the auto sync should not be affected by the low battery power...
    Is there another setting for that?
  5. ferdossi

ferdossi Active Member

Ok, I finally solved it, I use Setting Profile as profile manager and I don't know why but one of my profiles had one of its settings to turn off the auto sync data....
    gerrylum likes this.
  6. gerrylum

gerrylum New Member

Thank you! I've been having this same problem as well! Wouldn't have thought about checking profiles if not for this thread.