Autofocus box is goneSupport

Last Updated:

1. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Before the update I had the autofocus box that I could drag around to pick what I wanted to focus on. Now I don't see it anymore. I tried looking in the settings and I can't find it. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you know how to get it back?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. labeledbass

labeledbass Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where mine went either, there also used to be a square that would surround peoples faces in which ever mode does that. Both are gone, can't remember when it disappeared though. My girlfriend was playing with camera, different modes and settings and I haven't dug deep enough in search of my little lost box - all though you can tell when its focused just by the camera and the "half-push" on the dedicated camera button.

Long story short is I'm looking for the focus box too -

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx!

3. BLOWNCO

BLOWNCO Well-Known Member

turn off face detection

4. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What do you know? It worked! Thanks

5. kwest12

kwest12 Well-Known Member

[joke]Be sure to leave titty detection on though: you wanna make sure you get nice clear shots of those! (Also becomes hilarious when extremely obese men are around!).[/joke]

I had to put the joke-style boxes cause I know someone out there is gonna join today and be like "OMG SWEET HOW KEN I DU THIZ PLEES TELLZ IT TU ME NAO!!"

6. labeledbass

labeledbass Well-Known Member

Great find! Thank you so much! - just glad it wasn't a bug. Still getting used to Droid OSs.

7. droidxer

droidxer New Member

8. droidxer

droidxer New Member

Ive only had my droidx for a week now and the SD card all of a sudden is not making the connection! How do i reformat the SDcard and get it to work again??? I had to take the SD card out of my droid 1 and its working just fine in either phone ...help please!

9. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

droidxer, you should create a thread for that specific issue. Or, if you have a plethora of problems, list them all in one new general thread.