• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Automate Ringer Profile by Time of Day

Sisterlink

Lurker
Dec 7, 2012
Hi,
I would like to automatically change my ringer profile according to the time of day. What is a good app for this?

I had one on the blackberry but haven't located one for my galaxy S 2. Giant Google playgue land makes me nervous. For some reason, I felt more confident about the vendors for blackberry.

- SL

Thats what I'm using at the moment.. it also lets you use cell tower location to as well. So I have a different profile if its 10am and i'm at work compared with 10AM on my day off... which is nice :)

and LLama is a free app btw

Agreed, the profile by location feature is really handy! I tried Tasker first and during the free trial I was able to set some profiles up by following what I found online, but I found it a little confusing & I wasn't really able to figure out how to set new up myself. I found Llama really easy to understand and use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones