Automate Ringer Profile by Time of Day

Last Updated: 2012-12-17 10:52:26
  1. Sisterlink

Sisterlink New Member

Hi,
    I would like to automatically change my ringer profile according to the time of day. What is a good app for this?

I had one on the blackberry but haven't located one for my galaxy S 2. Giant Google playgue land makes me nervous. For some reason, I felt more confident about the vendors for blackberry.

- SL

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi Sisterlink :ciao: Welcome to AF!

I'm moving this to the Android Applications forum for you. Someone there may be able to suggest an app that will do what you want. :)
  3. nvrfgt343

nvrfgt343 Well-Known Member

Try AutomateIt. Has a free and a pro version.
    Atma likes this.
  4. yabadabadoo

yabadabadoo Active Member

Llama
  5. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

Timeriffic is made to do just that. If you only need to control by time of day & not by location, Timeriffic is great. If you want more control (similar to what Tasker gives you) then Llama gives you a lot more control and is free (unlike Tasker).
  6. psionandy

psionandy Well-Known Member

Thats what I'm using at the moment.. it also lets you use cell tower location to as well. So I have a different profile if its 10am and i'm at work compared with 10AM on my day off... which is nice :)

and LLama is a free app btw
  7. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

Agreed, the profile by location feature is really handy! I tried Tasker first and during the free trial I was able to set some profiles up by following what I found online, but I found it a little confusing & I wasn't really able to figure out how to set new up myself. I found Llama really easy to understand and use.
  8. sameer3736

sameer3736 New Member

Hi,,,please help in putting rule to llama such that if earplug is connected and phone rings it should answer call automatically