• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Automatic bluetooth in car

Nope. My car is not bluetooth capable. At first, I thought it had something to do with me wearing my actual bluetooth at the time, but I turned it off and made another call. And you are right, they hear me due to the mic, and I hear them through my car's speakers.
That's one helluva mic though. My EVO was sitting on the passenger seat and I did not have to even raise my voice in order to be heard.

Upvote 0
I 've been doing this for years starting with my Palm 700p. It has worked pretty good with my Centro and Pre as well, but the EVO is by far the best one that I have had for this. It works best if you keep it turned down to just a little bit or the person at the other end will hear an echo. Other than that, it works great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones