Automatic bluetooth in car

Last Updated:

1. sabertwist

sabertwist Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was streaming Pandora in my car using the built-in jack. The phone rang and when I answered it, I was able to talk hands free. I heard the call through the speakers. I think they heard me because of speakerphone. It was extremely clear on both ends.

Advertisement
  2. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Member

Oooooo....ahhhhhhh

3. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Is your car stereo bluetooth capable, if so, was the phone paired to your cars bluetooth system? If not, you're just talking to them on the phone's microphone. :)

4. sabertwist

sabertwist Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nope. My car is not bluetooth capable. At first, I thought it had something to do with me wearing my actual bluetooth at the time, but I turned it off and made another call. And you are right, they hear me due to the mic, and I hear them through my car's speakers.
    That's one helluva mic though. My EVO was sitting on the passenger seat and I did not have to even raise my voice in order to be heard.

5. supaumar

supaumar Well-Known Member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6. louielouie

louielouie Member

I 've been doing this for years starting with my Palm 700p. It has worked pretty good with my Centro and Pre as well, but the EVO is by far the best one that I have had for this. It works best if you keep it turned down to just a little bit or the person at the other end will hear an echo. Other than that, it works great.