1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Automatic (Push) ?Support

1. jevbrowser

jevbrowser Member

I have a Corporate Exchange email account on my Droid. I have "Mailbox check frequency set to "Automatic (Push). I use Outlook on my pc to access this corporate exchange email account and have it set to use Exchange Cached Mode. The way it works (by design) is that this corporate email will be delivered to my Droid ONLY if my Outlook is offline. As soon as my Outlook accesses and downloads my email from the exchange server to my pc, then the Sync process will REMOVE those emails from my Droid (again, by design. All of this is perfect. The problem is that the Automatic (Push) on the Droid does NOT work correctly. When I open Outlook on my pc, and my email is downloaded, the Droid should automatically clear those emails from the Droid email account. But instead, those emails REMAIN on my Droid email account until I manually REFRESH that Droid email account. Again, my BBerry Curve worked perfectly with the same configuration as I described above.

Question: What can I do to fix this? Do I have the wrong setting selected for my Droid email account? (ie....Automatic (Push)?

Advertisement
    :