Automatic wallpaper changerSupport

Last Updated:

1. EarlZ

EarlZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im wondering if there is a built-in automatic (time based) wallpaper changer for the Samsung Galaxy S or a 3rd party app that manages that for andriod ?

Advertisement
  2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Yes there is!. Its actually a live wallpaper called photo gallery live wallpaper. I also have a couple other live wall papers that do the same thing. One is called live waterpaper and another is called slide.show something. I love them

3. EarlZ

EarlZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you

4. deeoh1084

deeoh1084 Well-Known Member

i know this is little off the topic but how good is your samsung moment??? for some reason i like that samsung moment than any other android phones out there right now (well let's exclude galaxy s for now) i like samsung phones for some reason... i don't like htc, and motorola (i had lot of problems with both)

5. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

i guess its really a matter of preference but I honestly believe that the Moment is pretty close to the Droid. They both are very close in speed and both are officially on 2.1. At this point, its clear that neither of these phones are really high end when you compare them to the 2010 androids. Both are still great.

What I like most about the Moment is the slide out qwerty, (im using it to make this post).

I do admit that this phone has a few issues but overall, its still a great piece of hardware.