• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Autorotate not working on samsung s3

rachpreach

Dec 19, 2012
So I have a "remanufatured" samsung s3 from asurion because my other one got a pressure crack in the LCD....I have great luck. So I just got it yesterday and Im assuming that the auto-rotate hasnt worked since I got it. Its not only not working but its messing up my phone. When I launch the camera application(which automatically goes into landscape for shooting) and I close it and go back to my home screen, my homescreen is all rotated around into landscape also. And the only way I can get it out of it and back to normal is my locking the phone and unlocking it again. And yes I have it set on autorotate, I have done all the tricks of taking the battery out for 30 seconds and putting it back in. Its really screwed up. What should I do? FML....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones