• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

autosync

rajanm1

Apr 4, 2010
with the htc power widget if i leave autosync "on" how can i change the update interval to like every 1 hour or every 3 hours? or even to every 1 hour between 08:00 and 17:00 and then every 3 hours for other times?
i thought i saw this setting somewhere but i can't seem to find it anymore :thinking:

I'm curious of the same thing, I have autosync turned off most of the time, but I still manage to get emails and such without manually syncing. What's the difference?

The only thing I can think of is that autosync is constantly syncing, while you can choose the settings for each app to sync in intervals, which it will do with sync off, rather than continuously with sync on? Is that correct?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones