Auxillary Volume Music Player

Last Updated:

1. Veez

Veez Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is it me or is the volume really low on the auxillary output when you plug it into your car and play MP3's?

whats with that? i've read a lot of users claiming it to be loud. media volume is turnt up...

im a previous droid user and that one was actually loud. am i missing something??

thank you

Advertisement
  2. Veez

Veez Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anybody? noone has used their fascinate as an mp3 player yet?

3. summerfish

summerfish Well-Known Member

Yes it does sound lower. On my home stereo I used to put my D1 at 34 (The smaller the number, the higher the volume), but when I plugged in my fascinate I had to put it at 22. It's an audio stabilizer thing that is built in. It's there to ensure the "best possible" audio experience. My car has it too.

4. 09lexus

09lexus Well-Known Member

id say the volume is a bit lower than the droid x, bt the worst is the incredible. no volume at all have to have the phone and car maxd out to be somewhat loud.

5. Billy_617

Billy_617 Well-Known Member

yea it does seem TOO quiet ... when youre on the subway,train,bus etc. its not loud enough for me (through headphones)

is there a way to make it louder ? any apps or something

6. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

I have found Pandora is pretty good on volume. Slacker is OK, and Last.FM is terrible. In fact, Last.FM seems to be all over the place with volume - per song.

So far on a 2009 Toyota Matrix the Fascinate is performing better than or the same in terms of auxiliary volume versus my HTC Incredible.