av connection on a aria

Last Updated:

1. advancefab

advancefab New Member This Topic's Starter

im trying to hook up my aria to my flip up dvd player in my car and was goin to use rca jacks to do this. my question is can i use the 1/8" ear phone jack to send av signals. or do i have to use the lower port(usb) to do so? i want to be able to play videos and movies from my phone to my dvd player in my car.

thanks
    shane

Advertisement
  2. strose09

strose09 Well-Known Member

I don't think that can be done through the ear phone jack but I'm no audio expert. If there's a way to do it would be through the USB sending a video file to your head unit in your car/truck and then your player can play the video that way.

3. advancefab

i dont care which connection i use i just dont know which one has the video out signal. you would think the usb wuld be the one to use. i had a cable for the the 1/8" ear phone jack to av so i thought it would b posible since the ear phone jack in the aria is a three function port(jack).

4. dexmix

dexmix Active Member

5. advancefab

maybe i should of asked first if the aria is video out capable? i just assumed it was. if so i was also going to try and get a adapter cable that goes from usb to rca.