• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Availability in Chicago / North Suburbs?????

erijacob

Jul 8, 2010
Where can I get an EVO 4g?? I live about 40 mins north of Chicago and I called my local sprint store and they said 3-4 weeks until they will have them in stock. WTF??? What TERRIBLE planning. How can they come up so short on supply?

Anyways, anyone know where I can buy this phone in the Chicago area? Or online? I'll drive anywhere! I am not waiting 4 weeks

Where can I get an EVO 4g?? I live about 40 mins north of Chicago and I called my local sprint store and they said 3-4 weeks until they will have them in stock. WTF??? What TERRIBLE planning. How can they come up so short on supply?

Anyways, anyone know where I can buy this phone in the Chicago area? Or online? I'll drive anywhere! I am not waiting 4 weeks

Just check 3X a day at Sprint.com and when they have them in order one, that would be the easiest.

Upvote 0
you have to call more than one store.... we found 1 at best buy at woodfield but needed two. went home, and the gf started calling sprint stores to see if a location had any in stock. she also asked be added to the waiting list. after about 10 calls to sprint/best buy stores, she stumbled onto a pair down in wheaton. picked em up 45 minutes later.

point is....just start calling stores,....and make sure they know you are a new customer.

Upvote 0
thanks for the quick replies. the best buy in arlington heights had 11 of the white version in stock, so I went over there and got it (i like white anyways). this phone is awesome!!!! seems like best buy is the only place to get these things since all the sprint stores are so backed up (a different sprint store told me 1-2 weeks also)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones