Available from B&M stores?General

1. UKCatFan

UKCatFan Well-Known Member

I would imagine that it is going to be available at B&M stores like Best Buy, but I have not seen it announced anywhere. I am going to be buying some other computer stuff soon and would like to buy it all at once to get interest free financing for 18 months on all of it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

You'll definitely see it in stores...eventually. Just like the Gnex. I think google just wants to make as much direct profit as possible
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

I'm not sure as Google announced they are selling it at zero margin. Why would BB seel something in which it makes no money, unless they feel the traffic generated would warrant it.
  4. spikedzombies

spikedzombies Member

gamestop is now accepting pre order on the 16GB version
  5. UKCatFan

They would not shoulder the loss. In that situation, BB buys them from Asus/Google for say $150 and sells them for $200. They already did this with the Kindle Fire.
  6. spikedzombies

spikedzombies Member

plus I bet the Nexus only costs about 75-100 to produce at mass per unit... which means google would be able to sell to stores at a lower cost than msrp
  7. UKCatFan

Does Google collect the sales tax for their online sales? BB will for sure, so that might push me to buying direct.
  8. LordBrain515

LordBrain515 Active Member

Yes, Google is collecting sales tax.
    UKCatFan likes this.
  9. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that's a valid point. Apple's website sells the ipad for the same price that BB sells it at...:rolleyes: