Avalon? for fission 2.2.2

Last Updated:

1. faber78

faber78 Guest This Topic's Starter

Kickin' it out. It kind of grew on me.
    I wont be running it though so someone hollar if there are any issues;

http://www.mediafire.com/?s09zism52ld6sa8
    download^12/9/10

All I had to do was take care of a couple visibility issues that were easily resolved by replacing a solid white background on a white lettering to a semi-transparent tinted white background (which is something I noticed they had done previously in other areas of the theme).
    I've noticed it is a pretty theme but not real high on the visibility scale in its original form.
    I wouldnt be driving and trying to read stuff (which nobody should be doing anyway).

The purple is just my background, not a part of the theme.

Some of the apps arent ported over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

Kinda cool, like the transitions. Not too big on the purple. Thanks for looking for these things though.

BTW I was back on stock rooted 2.2 waiting for the OTA (which never came) and said the heck with this and am back on Fission 2.2.2 with your blue theme, love that round battery and 10% increments!

3. faber78

glad you like it man....if you have any suggestions for the blue theme shoot em' out.....ill see what i can do. :)

the purple background is just a background i had on there, it didnt come with the theme.

im not worrying about this update either, seemed like it was some bloatware updates and some sync issues as far as i saw?

ill update when something bigger comes out.

4. acidbath5546

acidbath5546 Well-Known Member

I would like to give this a run, so one definite vote for me, if nothing I wouldn't mind just having framework.
    Cheers.

5. mlclm

mlclm Well-Known Member

It's a little bright imo, but I like dark stuff haha. Mind if I ask what font you're using on the dialer?

6. faber78

you bet;

avalon-test.zip

if you make any changes post up, if i hear maybe one more person wanting it (or get bored....lol)....ill start on it.

as it is here it's just ported over and nothing done....(so there would be a few more visisble details, this would give the gist of it though).

7. faber78

8. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

Heck, I'll throw in a vote then, always cool to see a new theme on the phone.

9. acidbath5546

Not bad man...working fine for me. I didn't install anything except Framework and browser and phone/contacts ...but it works and looks pretty good.
    the white on white text can be difficult to see at times and the phone as u know is off center...but other then that great stuff.

[​IMG]

10. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Nice stuff Faber. I like this one a LOT. Too bad you only write for fission. I'm on ApeX 1.2.1. Any chance I can proselytize you over to the the light? ;)

11. acidbath5546

Lmao...its bound to be hard to convince someone to switch back to more blur once u have so little...lol...

12. faber78

lol....sorry man....i like it over here....:)
    none of it my work, i just move other peoples work around :)
    ---------------------

sounds like ill get started on smoothing her out a bit and post up when i get a little farther :)

13. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Silly boy. That's all android devs do! :p

14. faber78

bump, top has download.