.avi & xperia x10Support

Last Updated:

1. tomiko

tomiko Member This Topic's Starter

good friends,
    is there any app i can put on my xperia x10 to play .avi extensions?

thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. kersey

kersey Well-Known Member

3. K0T4K

K0T4K Member

Rockplayer is also now available in "market" non Beta

Bexy likes this.
  4. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

Yup, it is indeed. The old version doesnt seem to work for me now though so I had to go find it in the market and that works perfect :). Very happy with it.

5. wynney666

wynney666 Well-Known Member

Or use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 and convert the .avi to .mp4
    there is actually a Default setting for android, then just adjust Res, i set it to highest.
    works a treat..

6. surf_r_dude

surf_r_dude Well-Known Member

personally I use RockPlayer, it also doubles as a divX player aswell :D theres a free version and a paid version, difference is the free version only has advertisements when your scrolling through your files. Awesome app. :D

7. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

I use yxflash, it lets me watch pretty much any movie I put on my phone, I don't even have to convert them. But I would like to find a application that will let me watch movies on my X10 from my PC, I tried Gmote but it will not play nothing. If anyone knows a good app that works please post it

8. Eddie_Brock

Eddie_Brock Well-Known Member

I can't stress enough how helpful the factory software is in this case. MediaGO application easily allows you to drag-and-drop media files over to your phone. It will automatically convert it to a format the phone likes, and scales it appropriately for your display. I've used this several times and its absolutely flawless!

9. Loch

Loch Well-Known Member

Totally agree.

And to add, it takes hardly any time at all. I just did Book of Eli, and the conversion took just over 9min on my run of the mill, nothing special PC.

10. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member

im trying to use mediago to put movies on my phone but it wont let me drag or drop avi or mpeg4 files. ive mounted the card like im supposed to but no luck. grateful of any help
    ric

11. Loch

Loch Well-Known Member

If they are in your MediaGo library, just right click and choose transfer to phone card.

Thats how I do it and it works flawlessly...never tried to drag and drop myself. If its an avi, it converts it as it is transferring it over, if its a compatible format, it just transfers straight. Or at least that has been my experience.

12. TheManWithAPlan

TheManWithAPlan Well-Known Member

When I first used yxflash I was really impressed but as soon as rockplayer came, I was like wow!! seriously in a league of its own. played movie in both,yxflash was laggy but rockplayer was flawless!!

13. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member

used file manager to put films on card no problem this time and use realplayer to watch them. all i do is convert the films using realplayer converter and use file manager. tried rockplayer but it didnt find converted stuff on card only what i had videod with my old phone.