Awake Time

Last Updated:

1. kalilwayne

kalilwayne Member This Topic's Starter

I have searched the seemingly endless amounts of battery threads and haven't found a specific answer for my problem. My phone is always awake and I have no idea what it is that's causing this to happen. For the first 2 weeks my battery was doing very well and in the past 4 days it's been lasting 3-4 hours despite the fact that I followed most suggestions here. (turning off GTalk, mobile networks, GSM, etc...) Does anyone have anyway for me to find out what the culprit is?

Advertisement
  2. kalilwayne

kalilwayne Member This Topic's Starter

By the way, I haven't installed anything new in the past 4 days which adds to my confusion.

3. Neon8

Neon8 Well-Known Member

I had the same issue. Great battery life for first week or so then always awake. Tried everything with no sucess. Finally did factory reset after backing up all my apps to new list on appbrain. Reinstalled same apps. Had to re set all email acounts. Major pain and took about 2 hours to get my apps and pages back to the same. BUT WORTH IT AS NO MORE AWAKE = UP AND BACK TO GREAT BATTERY. Now evo sleeping and battery yesterday was at 80% at 16 hours. Up time right now = 65 hours awake = 30 hours.