Awake Timer AppGeneral

Last Updated:

1. moutaindewdope

moutaindewdope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any app / widget that will display the phones Uptime/Awake time on t he home screen or notfication Area? Looking to be able to track my Awake time to better tweak battery usage... without having to make a 100 clicks thru the settings.

If there isn't such an app... would it be difficult to code one? I've got exp with vb and C#, never tried java tho....

Would it also be able to blink the LED a certain color to signify that the phone is accumlating Awake time?

Just a couple thoughts ^^

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Out of curiosity, why would you need to track your awake time?

3. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Well-Known Member

Don't be so paranoid, just enjoy the phone ;)

Also, I would fear that such an app would negate what you are trying to accomplish... Wouldn't it have to stay "awake"? Just a thought.

Also, Java should be pretty quick to pick up for you since you have experience with C#, they are very similar. And if you run into any issues, Google is always my best friend when I'm programming :D

4. moutaindewdope

moutaindewdope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The reason I would like to track this,is to make sure that I don't accidentally install/start something thats gonna keep my phone awake. All I'm really looking for is a widget that echos back what we see on the Status screen, so I don't think it would keep the phone awake... the LED flashing was just an Idea, and only if It would still let the phone sleep... like only blink when its awake and screen is off...

Anyway thank you for the replies ^^