1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

AWEsom

Last Updated:

1. dpcham

dpcham New Member

Just got through reading the "Anyway to disable S-Voice..." thread and I got to tell 'ya, some of you people really know your stuff. I stand in awe. My trusty Samsung i330 finally died a couple of weeks back and I lost all of my contact info because the Sprint customer service guy told me to take out the battery and wait awhile for a problem I was having. It was backed up to my pc but it won't let me in because it says it has a runtime error in the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. So I bought a new S111. These phones probably should not be sold to anyone over 30 :). I learn something new every day, I still have a lot of issues but if I live long enough (several more decades) I might master most of the basics. These forums are a godsend to those of us still in a fog. Thanks in advance to all of you willing to give up your time to help.

Advertisement
  2. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

Welcome to the forums and I'm glad you feel that way. One thing you'll see pretty fast is that when it comes to android, the online community is usually a bit sharper than customer service when it comes to tech issues. If any more questions come up, don't hesitate to ask. :)
    dpcham likes this.
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello dpcham. :hello: Glad to have you join us here at Android Forums.

It's great to hear that you've found the site to be so helpful. And you're right - we've definitely got some pretty sharp members here. :thumb: They're by far the biggest reason AF is the best place (IMO) to go for all things Android.

It sounds like you've been finding your way around here just fine, so enjoy the forums, and if there's something we can help you with, just let us know.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam
    dpcham likes this.