• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Awesome Android Update 4 Released

And here come my issue (my first post, excited):

Let's say I am reading my SMS messages from two people with different avatars/google photos...

I read SMS 1, person A, I see the right AVATAR,
Switch to read SMS 2, person B, I see the same AVATAR!

How to fix: Going back to the list of messages and then reading it again will bring the right avatar.

So question of the questions... is this an issue related to your ROM? :) Take your time and let us know!

Upvote 0
Junkie, don't dip out on us... Cuz if u DO, that'll leave less ppl for us ROM testers and users to cling to for help! Seriously tho, you've been a great help and motivation for us forum guests to keep our phones and juice it with the baddest ROMs you've helped create out there to give friends n family the jealousy factor, causing them to destroy their iphones (I LOVE IT!!)

Upvote 0
Junkie, don't dip out on us... Cuz if u DO, that'll leave less ppl for us ROM testers and users to cling to for help! Seriously tho, you've been a great help and motivation for us forum guests to keep our phones and juice it with the baddest ROMs you've helped create out there to give friends n family the jealousy factor, causing them to destroy their iphones (I LOVE IT!!)

boricuakiller as a heads up, its rude to ask a developer for an eta (when it will be done/released) and is frowned upon by all developers. I cant say anything about it but a mod can. So i will let you slide for it this time before the thread blows up.

Yeah if junkie did leave there would be a lot of lost people.. he helped me root even tried to make a new way to root with me as a tester and he's always on here but all jokes aside with GU hes correct in all honest that's why I never ask when an update is coming I might get excited and post my thoughts but you don't rush the devs without them we would be no where and its interesting because I was on the og zte warp form always and its more of a family over there and here there's a lot of rude and somber moods which isn't cool mistakes will be made but just learn from them don't get rude it ruins everything I love reading the forms even if there's no progress I just like the feedback and questions and if I know the answer I usually try to help and that's what we should all do especially with noobs

Upvote 0
when is going to be release

boricuakiller as a heads up, its rude to ask a developer for an eta (when it will be done/released) and is frowned upon by all developers. I cant say anything about it but a mod can. So i will let you slide for it this time before the thread blows up.

A fine point made by shinru, please don't ask developers for release dates. Pretty much a golden rule. :)

That said, if we moderators continually sweep in and delete every post in this regard, people newly exposed to dev threads will never learn that little piece of etiquette. So for that reason, and for the fact that boricuakiller hung a "like" on Shinru's request to cease and desist...looks likie this has been handled within the community which is good to see. And I might add thanks to all for dealing with this the AF way rather than the alternative of this turning ugly. I wil be deleting a few off topic posts just to keep the thread clean, other than that...carry on.

Upvote 0
Root and CWM first. Then ROM: Shinjitsu is pretty wicked and fast, (stock) not including the voltage app that comes with it for overclocking (my fav so far), cyanoid is decently fast too. Just try them out N see which fits your needs. Leave some comments or props for the developers who spend their time to help make your phone the superior-ware it becomes. I haven't looked back cuz it's been awesome, and these ppl here make it even better. :smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
Root and CWM first. Then ROM: Shinjitsu is pretty wicked and fast, (stock) not including the voltage app that comes with it for overclocking (my fav so far), cyanoid is decently fast too. Just try them out N see which fits your needs. Leave some comments or props for the developers who spend their time to help make your phone the superior-ware it becomes. I haven't looked back cuz it's been awesome, and these ppl here make it even better. :smokingsomb:

Voltage control will no longer be included with my rom, i did a major overhaul of the system settings and now have the CM10 Performance and OC settings added. And working i might add!

working on rebuilding a new launcher right now to ensure that Awesome Android runs at full speed. then it will be released. Oh and i dropped the jellybean notifications layout looks silly to have two clocks. also going to try and get some power widgets added to this beast in the near future.

Reactions: Robertech
Upvote 0
Voltage control will no longer be included with my rom, i did a major overhaul of the system settings and now have the CM10 Performance and OC settings added. And working i might add!

working on rebuilding a new launcher right now to ensure that Awesome Android runs at full speed. then it will be released. Oh and i dropped the jellybean notifications layout looks silly to have two clocks. also going to try and get some power widgets added to this beast in the near future.

Whoa!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones