• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Awesome Android Update 4 Released

I drink water
1149271-picard_facepalm.jpg

Upvote 0
Remember, developers take time out of their day to work on something and give it away for free. Asking about updates or releases often frustrates developers and has turned a couple of them away because they get sick of dealing with it. Patience is a virtue, and updates will come when they come. :)

Upvote 0
Sorry guys been super busy with work, Still working on my rom for the One SV i havent even completed it yet. Lifes just so hectic now that im a Full-Time developer. Clients are very picky lol. But, i promise i will get a rom out for the new update. i havent kept up but if i remember the ports we have for this device are still warped lol pun intended. Any who thought i would drop in and say something so you guys didnt lose hope. I have the new update installed on my device now just need to get to work on a rom. lol, gotta clear out some room on my PC then clean up my personal server for room to upload.....

If any devs have questions regarding modifications you can contact me on skype. skype name is shinru2004 if you need anything.

Upvote 0
Sorry guys been super busy with work, Still working on my rom for the One SV i havent even completed it yet. Lifes just so hectic now that im a Full-Time developer. Clients are very picky lol. But, i promise i will get a rom out for the new update. i havent kept up but if i remember the ports we have for this device are still warped lol pun intended. Any who thought i would drop in and say something so you guys didnt lose hope. I have the new update installed on my device now just need to get to work on a rom. lol, gotta clear out some room on my PC then clean up my personal server for room to upload.....

If any devs have questions regarding modifications you can contact me on skype. skype name is shinru2004 if you need anything.

Shin me lad it is a breath of fresh air to hear you are still working on the ol' sequent! I'm sure I speak for most when I say we are giddy with anticipation!

Upvote 0
Its been a while since i stopped here, im still running this rom, my front camera is still upsidedown lol, Im about to try the superrom b11, but i'll be sure to back up my AwsomeAndroid at its current state so i can flash back and install update 4 when it comes out. Really appreciate the work you put into this rom and your overall contributions to the Warp sequent roms here, without you we'd all be staring at frozen screens. Thanks Man!

Upvote 0
Shinru's ROM work is Awesome. But if you like his work, try The JollyRoger ROM or my Theme. It's similar to his AA with Guspeed's Awesome Theme. You will really like b11 JB4.1.2 Roms. SuperROM and Warped Kitty have some really nice features, these guys put a lot of time/effort to do this stuff, we all did. And my Theme will work with any b11 ROM currently available. Check them out

Upvote 0
defaultlockscreen.png

ROM Features
  • Init.d support
  • Build.prop Tweaks
  • Auto DB Defrag
  • Various CPU Tweaks and System Tweaks
  • Deodexed
  • Optimized
  • Swap Enabled
  • Kernel Tweaks
  • All Bloatware Removed
  • New Kernel W/OC (Credits to Downthemachine here @ Android Forums!)

WARNING
I am not responsible for any damages to your device, You have been warned

If you have any pictures on your phone be sure to back up those from /data/media/DCIM folder before factory reset!

Step 1. Download
Step 2. Copy to the root of sdcard
Step 3. Reboot to recovery
Step 4. Make a Nandroid backup (Just in case)
Step 5. do a factory/data reset
Step 6. clear cache
Step 7. Advanced -> clear dalvik-cache
Step 8. install zip from sdcard
Step 9. Enjoy the silky smoothness of Awesome Android

Chuck Norris
i36hj4.gif

Please Download and flash Gapps package after rom insallation and boot is complete
gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip Flash Last

Download Link
Awesome_Android-Update3.zip Flash Fourth
Awesome_Android-Update2.zip Flash Third
AwesomeAndroid-Update1.zip Flash Second
AwesomeAndroid_RC-1.zip Flash first

Old Versions & Updates
Shinjitsu_Rom_4.0.4-update-4.zip
Shinjitsu_Rom-update-3.zip
Shinjitsu_Update2.zip
Shinjistu_Update.zip
Shinjitsu_Rom_4.0.4.zip

I really wanna give this rom a try but it says update 4 but all i see is update 3,2 and 1, don't see #4 unless i'm missing something just let me know thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones