Awesome Cases / Screen Protector on eBayAccessories

Last Updated:

1. April_Fool_79

April_Fool_79 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just purchased 4 hard rubberized cases and a screen protector from seller eforcity on eBay. Total cost (free shipping) ... less than $10!! These cases are *VERY* nice, colors match what was on the screen almost perfectly, and they have a velvety feel to them that is awesome. Snug fit on EVO, plenty of space for accessing buttons / ports, and it raises the back just enough that it doesn't sit on the camera lens.

I wasn't really concerned with the screen protector, but it's a static one, so I figured "What the heck, I'll try it out, I can always take it off". It's ... WOW ... amazing for something so cheap!! I'm sure that some eagle eyed person out there would be able to tell that it's the slightest bit fuzzy, but I sure can't. It's almost as smooth as the screen itself, no drag or stick when you're swiping across the screen. It's a bit of a fingerprint magnet, but easy enough to wipe off. Even came with a cleaning cloth that I keep in my bag usually, but I've actually been using my t-shirt / sweatshirt more often. It covers the ENTIRE front of the phone, with cut outs for the camera and light / proximity sensors only.

This is the link to the EVO items they have up right now, followed by the link to the one that I bought (Item 390258878981 if the link doesn't work)

eforcity EVO products

4x New Rubber Hard Case Cover FOR Sprint HTC EVO 4G+LCD

Advertisement
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
  2. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Thanks!