Awesome phone, but I need help with one thing.Support

Last Updated:

1. Zathyrra

Zathyrra New Member

Does anyone know how to make wallpaper fit the screen? I've tried all the suggestions for other Galaxy phones, but this one must be different. The wallpapers made for Galaxy phones are the wrong size, so none of the wallpaper apps help. And when I take one of my photos, it makes me crop it. That's fine, but it doesn't show the cropped image as is. It zooms way in, which makes no sense. Also, if I manage to set an image to wallpaper without cropping, it just auto crops and is still way too zoomed.

2. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

Download zedge from the market has lots of wallpapers and will auto fit them to your screen.
  3. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

4. Collwatt

Collwatt Well-Known Member

hello, i dont like the default pdf reader that comes with the attain, it doesn't have ''read mode'' like the reader that came with the admire. what can i do
  5. ss69slater

ss69slater New Member

I got "quick pics" (a free app). You can add your desired wallpaper to quick pics & it will set it on your home screen as is or you can crop it any way you like.
    I was having the same issues until I found this app. Give it a try. WDYHTL?
  6. Huggies

Huggies Member

You might want to try ezPDF reader its a bit pricy at 2.99 tho
    Collwatt likes this.
  7. Kurkus54

Kurkus54 New Member

I have zedge on my android and have downloaded wallpapers with it and it DOES NOT automatically make pics fit the screen,

once the wallpaper pic has been downloaded, and you choose wallpaper and the pic you want to use, the crop feature still comes up

where in zedge would it autofit the pic?
  8. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

You know that button you press to download if u press it again it will auto set it and auto fit it. Hope that helps. It turns from free to set just press set.