Awesome Theme for FRF57 and FRF84B Works on BBV0.4

Last Updated:

1. bp328i

bp328i Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

That is one extensively modified ROM!

My only thing is the use of so many dif colors - but I know others are gonna like it.

3. binglejellsx2

binglejellsx2 Well-Known Member

^ +1. Wow, I think I just had a seizure. BUT knowing how much time it takes to edit all those PNGs, I commend him/her on the time and dedication to putting this out.

4. bp328i

It's pretty nice on my phone but now that I look at all the screen shot's it is like WOW. But loaded up on your phone you don't see all the different colors at once, like the screen shot's.

5. johnlgalt

Yeah, I really wish I had better 'shopping skills. I'd love to make my own theme that did all the apps that *I* use and incorporated Manup's NexTheme icons, with a blue them over a glass theme.

That'd a lot of work, though, cause I only have 150+ apps installed :p

6. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Aieeeeeeee...too many crayons! ;)

Clearly this guy had access to the 64 Crayola Crayon box that we all craved as kids... :D

Crayola Color Quizzer

7. johnlgalt

Main ones bothering me are the red for VM / SMS (whichever that happens to be) and the red in the Alarm clock.

8. gwwjpd

gwwjpd Well-Known Member

Nice find, that's a pretty sweet looking theme.

9. bp328i

I use Handcent so I don't get that one, and I don't think I have ever used the alarm once. (Even after when I first bought my Droid and everywhere was sold out of the desk dock I talked my wife into letting me buy one off ebay for $40.00 instead of waiting...lol)

10. johnlgalt

I've resorted to using the stock messaging app and SMS Pop Up b/c I plan on shifting everything SMS over to Google Voice in the next month or so. AFAICT, unless I forward GV SMS to my VZW account (kinda nullifying the reason I want to start using GV in the first place) HandCent is gonna be useless for me. So will the stock messaging app, but that is built into the OS, so not taking up actual app space.

Plus, my long term experience with HandCent is that it is just buggy enough to drive me bananas, so much so that I prefer the solidity of the stock app over the aesthetics that HandCent provides.

As for the Multimedia Dock, I bought one 2 or 3 days after I got my DROID - ant that is why I use the alarm clock.

11. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

I just tried this and it's pretty nice for the most part. But I'm just waiting for CorCor to get his SteelBeast working on v4. I've really grown accustomed to it.