1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[B]Games, Games.... what your playing.... troubles... anything[/B]General

1. Tartan71

Tartan71 Member

I love playing a lot of games on my arc.... it has a great screen for it and memory is not bad but I find that you need an app that frees up memory.... or what is called an app killer... a must for good games.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Tartan71

Tartan71 Member

I have on my Sony Experia Arc right now a bunch of games.... I had some more but got rid of some because they either were a Rip off or need more memory LOL.
    Right now I'm playing Need For Speed Shift a lot, CK Zombies, Tower Raiders 1&2, and Burn the City.
    I also have Drag Racing, Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit, Reckless Getaway, Air Attack HD, Lane Splitter, Lets Golf, Paper Air Plane 2, Guns 'n Glory, Sudoku Free, Air Control and a couple others.
    If you see a good game tell me about it. If you want to know about one I have just ask....
  3. zafonic

zafonic Well-Known Member

Have a try of 'Totemo'...very addictive game that.
  4. scoopage

scoopage New Member

Have downloaded 9mm and Contract Killer for my arc S. Both suffer lag then going to pause screen, issues. 9mm is actually unplayable. Strange as I thought that the beefed up processor would handle it easily
  5. gilliatnet

gilliatnet New Member

Defender.
    Cj Strike Back.
    Angry Birds Rio.
    Shoot the apple.
  6. srki

srki Active Member

PES 2012! Must have. Free kick challenge is very addictive!

Cheers!
  7. sparky204

sparky204 Active Member

I've been playing the following games and loved them.

Dead space
    Shadowing
    Dungeon hunter 1 and 2 (download the htc desire version to use on arc since it's not officially supported)
    Order n chaos. Absolutely love this game it's wow in my pocket anywhere.
    Nova 2. Love the online multiplayer.

My only gripe is not being able to use a gamepad with these games so I could really enjoy them on my HDTV.

I have been looking into ways to use gamepad and I am under the impression that with the 4.0 update the arc will be PlayStation certified.
  8. rayhan7182

rayhan7182 New Member

How to play big games such as need for speed,pes,asphalt?......i have downloaded the .apk file and the cache file and copy that file on the recommended location..........but whenever i open game it trys to download a big file more than 500MB by WiFi.........what should i do now?
  9. srki

srki Active Member

You should buy the game!

Cheers!