B+N Nook

Last Updated:

1. RLWatts

RLWatts Member This Topic's Starter

How about a site on the form dedicated to the Nook Color! It is a great piece of equipment and there is a major update coming in the next couple of months.
    They expect to sell 1 million by the first of the year!

Advertisement
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I don't think there will be enough traffic to even warrant its own forum if that's what you're asking for. If there isn't one already, I suggest you create a thread in tablets forum: http://androidforums.com/tablets-mids/

3. RLWatts

It is related because it operates on the Android 2.2 or 2.1 OS, I believe that makes it pretty relevant .

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I do not believe thats what Roze was trying to imply. That particular device does not have enough users to warranty its own subforum on AndroidForums, thus if one were created, there would be low-to-none activity/posting in it. With that reasoning, it would not be beneficial to go through the processes of creating one (This is what Roze was trying to get across).

Roze likes this.
  5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

I believe that part of the logic behind RL Watts request is that there is now a structure of NookColor (NC) forums on XDA Developers...

Barnes & Noble Nook Color - xda-developers

The XDA NC forums seem to be getting a good bit of activity. If that's the case then creating similar forums here would possibly generate additional NC traffic here too. At least thats what I'm thinking he is saying...

6. RLWatts

It has only been out 5 weeks, and they can't keep them in stock. Just trying to keep this site current with users interests, with what leaps are being made out there. There is another web site which already has a section on general and rooting the Nook, and is four sections deep already.

7. Roze

Ok, well ultimately the decision is with the admins, so if you're persuasive enough, they might listen ;)

8. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I have spoken.
    After you have spoken.
    Wait is that right?

9. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Hey Phases, did you purposely make a whole new forum for it rather than a subforum under tablets and MIDs? If yes, should we do the same with the Galaxy Tab instead of having it as a subforum?

10. Roze

B&N NOOKcolor - Android Forums
    Seems like you got your forum! Now I hope you go post crazy ;)

@ woop/phases: I think it should go into the MIDs/Tablet section tbh. If all tablets/mids get its own forum then I think it'd be pretty crowded.

11. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Fair 'nuff.