Back button not very responsive?Support

Last Updated:

1. unwallflower

unwallflower Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if someone else has posted this, but I searched and didn't find anything.

I've noticed that since I updated a few days ago, my back button has become pretty useless. I have to tap it several times before it will go back a screen. I know I'm hitting the button right... there is still haptic feedback, just nothing happens on the screen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any way to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. Brian360

Brian360 Well-Known Member

Ouch, first time I've read about this. These little issues are such a PITA because it almost seems it's hardware related. Good luck bro.

3. jimh1999

jimh1999 New Member

This is also happening with my EVO.

4. suedinaz

suedinaz Active Member

Mine too! I have the haptic feedback turned off, but was noticing that I'd have to push the button a few extra times. At first I figured it was just me not hitting it dead on. Never even occurred to me that it could've been related to the update until you mentioned it! Hmmm.

5. unwallflower

unwallflower Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah... I don't really want to blame the issue on froyo, but I really can't deny that it never happened before the update and is constantly happening now. I mostly notice it when I'm in a text thread and want to go back to the main text messaging menu, or when I'm in the main text menu and I want to go back to the home screen.

It's not a big deal, but I'm constantly sending texts on the run and it really helps when things are as zippy and responsive as they *used* to be.