• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Back cover loose!

swapped

Mar 5, 2010
I just got back from having my headset speaker replaced (i think it blew) and when i got my phone back, the back cover is really loose. I pointed this out and they offered to put a new cover on. The new cover did the same thing and they said that it must have been like that when they got it in. I saw the guy struggle to take the cover off when he went to pull the battery and check water spot. Does anyone else have this problem and how do i fix it. It takes absolutely no effort what so ever to take the cover off now. The slightest bump or slide and its off.

You could either get a (Click Here>>> CASE )for it or call Sprint and have them replace the phone

I just got back from having my headset speaker replaced (i think it blew) and when i got my phone back, the back cover is really loose. I pointed this out and they offered to put a new cover on. The new cover did the same thing and they said that it must have been like that when they got it in. I saw the guy struggle to take the cover off when he went to pull the battery and check water spot. Does anyone else have this problem and how do i fix it. It takes absolutely no effort what so ever to take the cover off now. The slightest bump or slide and its off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones