1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Back CoversTips

1. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

I'm considering buying a Flipout for my wife.

The press shots for it show a huge range of coloured back covers (she likes the pink/purple and the lime green) but I can't seem to find them anywhere to buy.

Also it only seems to be available Sim free in the UK... I don't mind that too much but it generally makes me wonder if we'll ever see many accessories for it, looks like a bit of an orphan...

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Advertisement
  2. ajl

ajl Member

My wife has just bought one on PAYG from orange (
  3. jtmorris

jtmorris Active Member

In regards to the battery doors, I live in Canada and was hoping that I could get my hands on a different color for my wife's phone. As it turns out, (after speaking to both Motorola in Canada and in the US) they only carry the other colors in the UK, and they won't ship overseas.

However I did see a couple of colors on Ebay that would be worth checking out. I will likely order the orange one for my wife for a Christmas present. Good luck.
  4. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

Well, clove had the back covers but neglected to email me (despite me 'registering my interest') and are now sold out.

Gum Mobile, who do always seem to be the ticket-touts of mobile phones, are trying to sell the covers for
  5. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

Seems that Clove sold almost their entire stock to Gum Mobile.

'Nice'
  6. ajl

ajl Member

clove now have more stock, approx
  7. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

Yep, should have posted really.

I got some too :)