Back to Android from WebOS....

Last Updated:

1. powerbyte

powerbyte New Member This Topic's Starter

Another WebOS convert here. I was a very active member of the community over at P|C, so starting over is kind of a bummer, but I know I can learn a lot from everyone here, and hopefully contribute in a positive manner here.

While I do still love the WebOS platform, this EVO is an incredible phone that I just couldn't pass up...and being a SP customer, I can get a new phone every year anyway, so why not take the chance?

I went to a Hero a few months back, and was not too impressed with the phone, but so far this seems to be a MUCH better experience. Faster, more fun, etc.

So that's it for now....see you on the forums! :D

Advertisement
  2. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

Yeah, Evo WAY better than my Hero. Just no comparison.

3. seigex

seigex Well-Known Member

I'm right there with you... welcome to the team... and don't worry... even though you feel bad loving a new phone and new OS, you're not cheating on webOS.. its perfectly ok to move on ...

4. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

Don't worry...now that Google hired mathias from palm he is going to bring some of the magic of webos to Android. :)

5. HockeyDroid

HockeyDroid New Member

I'm still a owner of the wonderful WebOS BUT going to the store this week to buy a EVO. I'm looking very forward owning my first Android phone. I still and always well be about the WebOS. Palm just needs some better devices, hopefully HP will help with that...