Back up and restoreSupport

Last Updated:

1. Billy1036fm

Billy1036fm Active Member This Topic's Starter

HELP!!!!!

Further to recent post regarding the alarm issues I have now decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to 2.1.

Having followed the SE website (back up and restore section) can someone please tell me how the hell I get started?

How do I get to the back up and restore but to create what is needed to do the errrrrr back up and restore?

This phone has been a nightmare from the start and simple things like this just put me off SE and the X10.

If someone can start me off it may well just save the phone being smashed with a rather large hammer.

SE hang your heads in shame - you may be a phone leader but you sure are no good at explaining things.

Stupid - call me that if you want but this phone is not as good as it thinks it is - should have got an iphone me thinks.

thanks for any assistance guys - appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. madmurdoch

madmurdoch Well-Known Member

Assuming you are up and running again, I think you just go back into the Backup & Restore app and use restore option.

It's rubbish though, I can guarantee you'll have lost some stuff. It's a got an appalling track record.

Titanium backup is awesome though for future use.

Billy1036fm likes this.