Back with the Android movementGeneral

Last Updated:

1. droidfanboy

droidfanboy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys i joined this site a while...........ago back when the droid was released, and was on an Android high. I quickly left after a couple weeks and ran back to Blackberry do to the Droid Keyboard and its flat surface it just wasn't for me. Well now i have purchased the incredible. So far so good, i've downloaded app killer to make up for the battery i'll be missing out on with the Blackberry Bold 9700. Also im loving the GPS which i also was IN LOVE with on my moto droid. The friend stream feature is amazing and also the way it lets me switch between scenes. Hopefully this time around i will be hanging out with you guys and gals a lot longer.

Advertisement
  2. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Well-Known Member

Aren't you glad to be back with an Android device?! It's like when you go from a dumbphone to a smartphone, you just know you can never go back. Same thing - once you've gone Android, there's no substitute. :)

3. drdoom

drdoom Well-Known Member

I did both in one phone. :) Went from my Alltel Hue and iPod Touch to the Inc.

4. droidfanboy

hahaha so true, im not going to lie i do miss that Blackberry Battery but this Incredible is well............INCREDIBLE so ill keep a car charger around and deal

5. Quintessence

Quintessence Well-Known Member

I think the speed when using it is far more then the inconvenience of plugging it in when i'm not using it.

6. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

An extended battery should alleviate that issue.

7. droidfanboy

Yea it totally did, but now im using the Nexus One, and im actually doing very well without an extended battery so, i'll probably keep this one stock

8. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Droidfanboy. Now get rid of that App Killer, you don't need it!

9. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

through my testing app killers actually cause more battery loss bc they are always running.. this aint winmo anymore

10. aptmx

aptmx Well-Known Member

+1

11. droidfanboy

Yea i never installed it on my Nexus that app is a total Gimmick after a certain time limit the app shuts down on its own anyway no point in using it in my own personal opinion.