1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

background sound

Last Updated:

1. mejay

mejay New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 11, 2010
    I have an idea for creating application that will implement fake background sounds while talking to someone. Does anyone has an idea, how a sound can be inserted in the background of a call?

Thank you in advance

2. mechanicalmind

mechanicalmind Member

Nov 7, 2008
    thanks for asking this question. I've been trying to do this for a while now! No one who knows what they're talking about ever answers this question.

I'm talking about in-call music, or background music during phone calls. Android phones should be able to do this. I know it is possible because it happens sometimes as a bug with some music apps.

what I would like is an app that can be launched during a phone call, and it is basically a soundboard. there are various buttons to play preset MP3 sounds, and a volume control for each track. And yes, you can use it for your boss, or whatever other circumstance you can imagine!

I will pay cash money for this app. where can i go to request an app for Android?

Now I also want Hold music for the second caller during call waiting, but i hear this is much more difficult.

so whos gonna chime in with some can-do attitude? please email me direct, as i don't frequent this site;;;; jacketpocket@gmx.com ;;;;;;