• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Background Visualizations while playing music? I'll explain...

gsxr150

Oct 5, 2010
So most of us know we can play a slideshow while listening to music, but how about something like Windows can do with visualizations. I'm looking for an app or something possibly "sound activated" that will show a cool background while listening to music (sort of like Windows does). The active wallpaper's are sort of on track, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

The closest thing I found so far was the glow stick that changes colors...any other ideads?

Which phone do you have? On the droid X the visualizer is built in to the stock player. The live wall papers that were included in 2.1, had a couple of music visualization ones, waveform spectrum and vu meter, The celestial bodies live wallpaper has the planets dancing to the music. It certainly looks to be possible, but finding them is hard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones