backgrounds appGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kdrkid81

kdrkid81 Member This Topic's Starter

So I wanted to check this app out so I dled it and tried a few wallpaper but everytime I set it, it doesn't show up. It just sets one of my defaults that came with the phone the different color bubbles. Does anyone know how to fix this so the actual wall papers show up? Also when I select the contacts option in the backgrounds app only one contact shows up why is that and if I set it to the contact, where is it seen because I can't see it under their contact card. Does this app not work with our incredible yet?

Advertisement
  2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

It does work. I have it and use it for my wallpapers. Try uninstalling and installing. That might fix the issue.

3. kdrkid81

I tried that n still does not work I would also like to add that even when I try to load an HTC wallpaper it just loads the static colored bubbles one even if I choose another. Live wallpaper work but static oes will not. Any advice? I'm getting a bit frustrated.

4. kdrkid81

Ok I rebooted the phone and everything works now. My only issue is the contacts section it the backgrounds app. Only one contact comes up and when I select a background for them I do not see it anywhere. Is this happening to anyone else with this app.

5. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Well-Known Member

Install a file manager such as OI File Manager. Open the background from that, and then you should be able to set it as your wallpaper.

6. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member

Go to a contact and follow these directions. Push Menu->link->menu->select contact photo. There you should be able to select any photo you want.