Backlights on bottom keys

Last Updated:

1. Racktacular

Racktacular Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any app/hack/widget to keep the backlights on the bottom buttons on just as long as the screen is backlit? So annoying how quickly they go off.

Equally as annoying is how quickly the screen goes to sleep after you get a text. It literally stays on for 2 seconds, so I have to press the power button then slide/unlock to get to my text. Needs to be an option to keep it on for longer (10 seconds).

Advertisement
  2. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

There is already a thread on the bottom buttons, so I will not answer that here.

Also, what do you mean by the screen going off after you get a text? If your phone is locked when you get a text of course you have to slide or whatever to unlock it first - unless you have an app that stops the phone from locking altogether.

3. Racktacular

Racktacular Active Member This Topic's Starter

What I mean is, let's say I'm watching tv. Phone is locked (asleep) next to me. I get a text. The phone wakes up and then locks again in 2 seconds. That is barely even enough time for me to notice I have a text and there is zero chance that I can pick up the phone and slide the puzzle piece to unlock BEFORE the phone goes to sleep. Essentially, the phone goes back to sleep sooooo quickly, that I have to turn on the phone with the power button and then slide the puzzle piece to unlock. While it isn't the biggest deal in the world, I would like to be able to notice I have an incoming text and just unlock the phone BEFORE the phone goes back to sleep.

4. fireonhigh

fireonhigh Well-Known Member

just memorize the lay out:D

5. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

Download SMSPopUp and problem solved....