• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Backstab, purchase again?

StepCalhoun

Lurker
Jul 29, 2011
Just bought an xperia play which i absolutely love. Already own a xoom and was looking forward to putting all the games i bought with it onto my play, however i cant seem to find backstab in the marketplace on my play and the only way to get it seems to buy it again directly from gameloft. Is there anyway i can get it onto my play without having to purchase it again?

There is a way. If you've still got the Backstab.apk file on your old phone, you could connect that old phone to your PC and then transfer the .apk file to the computer and then plug in your Xperia PLAY to your computer to transfer the .apk file from your computer to your Xperia PLAY.

To do this you'll need an app called "ASTRO File Manager" you can download it for free on the official market.

PM me if you need further help. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones